Forget going to Red Lobster to eat Cheddar Bay Biscuits. This is the easiest recipe EVER. You can use flour and make the biscuits from scratch or you can simply use Bisquick. The flavor is still amazing.
Cheddar Bay Biscuits
- **Substitute with Bisquick following box directions & add cheese to make it even easier!
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
For the Biscuits
Brush on Top:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large bowl whisk together the flour and baking powder.
- Use 2 knives to cut in the butter until small pea-sized crumbs form.
- Add the cheese and toss until coated with flour.
- Add the milk and stir until just combined - DO NOT OVERMIX!
- Drop by 1/4 cup fulls onto the baking sheet about 2 inches apart.
- Bake 14 - 16 minutes until golden around the edges. Meanwhile, in a small bowl combine melted butter with parsley and garlic salt.
- Remove the biscuits from the oven and brush butter generously over the tops while hot.
My family gobbled them up in no time and begged for more. That’s a sign of good tasting food!