This recipe is so painfully simple and yet tastes amazing. You can make it in no time flat and either serve as the main dish or as a side. Also, it tastes fantastic as leftovers!
What You Need:
- 1 1/2 cups quinoa, rinsed and drained
- 2 cloves garlic, minced (I used minced garlic)
- 2 large eggs (I used egg beaters)
- 3/4 cup almond/soy/coconut milk or non-fat milk
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 1/2 cups grated Cheddar cheese, more for sprinkling
- Lightly saute any veggies you would like in this dish.
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Cook quinoa to packaged instructions until fully cooked. (About 15 minutes)
- Coat 13×9 inch dish with cooking spray.
- Whisk together eggs and milk in large bowl.
- Fold in quinoa mixture, cream of mushroom soup, and half of the cheese.Stir very well and let some of the cheese melt.
- Add broccoli and cover with remaining cheese.
- Transfer to prepared baking dish and bake 30-35 mins.