The recipe is so simple and the taste is as if you slaved in the kitchen forever!
- 1 (16 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (5 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 (15 ounce) can solid pack pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- In a large bowl, mix together instant vanilla pudding mix, pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice. Fold in the thawed frozen whipped topping. Chill in the refrigerator until serving.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 65 | Total Fat: 3.6g | Cholesterol: 0mg
Servings Per Recipe: 32
Amount Per Serving
- Total Fat: 3.6g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 99mg
- Total Carbs: 8.4g
- Dietary Fiber: 0.4g
- Protein: 0.3g
Be sure to watch me make this delish dish!! My kids had their friends over while I was filming this video. All the noise you hear is all 4 of them playing the Wii! NEVER a dull moment at house’o’nat!