I’m always late to the party when it comes to finding out new things. Whether it’s tv shows, books, music, or food, I always hesitate and over-analyze things instead of just reading the book or listening to the music. This applies to me and my new love for hummus.
I purchased the Sabra Sun Dried Tomato Hummus and under the lid was a recipe for a chicken wrap. I replaced the wrap with a pita, and happiness was had at first bite. It’s under 300 calories, but more importantly: it’s very filling!
- 2 tbsp Sun Dried Tomato Hummus
- 60z grilled chicken breasts (lightly seasoned to taste)
- 1 whole flat bread
- 4 tomato slices
- 3 or 4 basil leaves
- Grill chicken and dice. Separate into two 3 oz piles and set aside.
- Take 1 whole flat bread and separate at perforations, creating two separate pieces. Smear 1 tbsp of hummus in each piece of flat bread.
- Add seasoned chicken, followed by tomato slices and basil.