With the summer heat in full swing, what a better way to cool off than with a delicious treat that won’t kill your calorie budget, if you’re counting them. This can be achieved with the help of Hungry Girl.
The Hungry Girl Breakdown:
I love the simplicity of this recipe. If you have little one’s it makes a perfect kitchen activity.
- 1 sheet (4 crackers) low-fat honey graham crackers broken in half
- 1/4 cup Cool Whip Free or Sugar-Free, thawed
- 1 teaspoon mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 8 miniature marshmallows
- In a small bowl, lightly stir together whipped topping, chocolate chips, and marshmallows. Make sure you don’t over-stir.
- Place one graham cracker square on a plate, and top with whipped-topping mixture. Lightly place the other square on top.
- Place in the freezer for about an hour, or until solid, about 1 hour. Enjoy!
I found this recipe in my Hungry Girl Chew on the Right Thing card set. Check out my review here.