So I made chicken ceasar wraps the other day for dinner and it was SOOO HEALTHY and SOOO YUMMY!
What you need:
- chicken thighs/breasts
- Caesar dressing
- Parmesan cheese
- tortilla wraps (low carb)
- Turn on oven to 350 degrees.
- Place chicken in baking dish and cover with Caesar dressing.
- Bake for approximately 40 minutes.
- Let chicken cool for a few minutes then begin to pull meat off the bone (if you didn’t buy boneless) or dice into small pieces.
- Lay tortilla flat and place small pieces of chicken in center.
- Top with Caesar dressing, shredded Parmesan cheese, and lettuce.
- Roll and close with toothpicks.
Side dishes: sliced cucumbers, french cut green beans sprinkled with garlic salt